Giltedge Beds Hilton Pocket 1000 Medium rating Mattress
- Features 1000 high quality pocket springs (based on a king-size) which work independently. Encapsulated in fabric to reduce noise. The individual springs offer high levels of spinal support and body moulding.
- Sumptuous high quality comfort synthetic layers.
- 24cm deep mattress.
- Stretch fabric to enhance tufted detail.
- The Hilton 1000 mattress is a Bedstar Favourite with many happy customers and great feedback.
- Struggling with sleep then swap to a pocket sprung mattress, align the spine correctly and relieve that unwanted pressure.
- Traditionally tufted with soft felt tufts.
- The mattress has a medium feel comfort Rating.
- Available in the below sizes:
- Small single: 75cm x 190cm
- Single: 90cm x 190cm
- Small double: 120cm x 190cm
- Double: 135cm x 190cm
- King: 150cm x 200cm
- Super King 180cm x 200cm
We pride ourselves on the quality of the delivery service that we provide to our customers.
For deliveries of furniture and other large items in the North West of England we use our own fleet of vehicles and dedicated delivery team to transport your purchases to your home if you live outside the North West we use our a 2 man
Delivery service who will place your items in a room of choice .
All items are boxed a packaged for a safe delivery we don’t assemble any item unless requested and if possible to do so.
In your home
All of our staff undergo thorough training in the transportation and carrying of goods so that your purchases arrive in your home in excellent condition and we promise to leave your home in the same clean and tidy condition as it was when we arrived.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your chosen goods are suitable for your room and that they fit in the room and can be carried into and through your home.
We will contact you when your goods are ready for delivery and we will arrange a convenient delivery date and time with you.
On the day before your delivery is due to take place, if we have your mobile number, we will send you a text to remind you of your delivery time. On the day of your delivery, our delivery team will give you a further call when they are on route to your home so that you will know exactly when to expect them at your door.
Please contact us as soon as possible if an urgent situation arises and you need to re-arrange your booked delivery date or time.
Please Note: After the delivery date is confirmed by text, email or telephone it is very important that someone is at the address to take delivery,
If you need any clarification regarding our delivery service, please call us on 0161 222 0360 and we'll be more than happy to help.
At Shawcross Furniture we take great pride in the design and manufacture of our products. We source our furniture from carefully chosen manufacturers who share our belief in providing quality items that will last and give years of customer satisfaction.
1 year standard guarantee covers against manufacturing defects on fabrics, leathers, stitching, interiors, mechanisms,Marble, electrical parts and garden furniture.